King Edward Vii Preparatory School http://www.schoolguide.co.za/media/jreviews/photos/thumbnail/160x160s/5a/db/84/nophoto.png Featured Hot
King Edward VII Preparatory School is a boys' government school situated in Houghton, Johannesburg. Pupils are admitted from Grade 0 to Grade 7. We share the same grounds and sports facilities as King Edward VII School (KES), our high school. KES admits pupils from Grade 8 to Matric.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A top quality academic education with manageable-sized classes.
- Dedicated and qualified teachers with traditional values and innovative ideas
- Excellent facilities, including a Media Centre, Computer Centre, Grade 0 House and a brand new state of the art Design and Technology Centre.
- A full extra mural programme allowing boys to participate in as many activities as they wish, at no extra cost.
- A wide variety of sport caters for all boys, including Athletics, Cricket, Cross Country, Football, Hockey, Rugby, Squash, Swimming and Tennis.
- A large number of cultural extra murals, including Art Club, Board Games, Calligraphy, Chess, Choir, Computer Club and Pottery.
- Privately run, on site services including an Aftercare Centre, speech, occupational and remedial therapists and psychologists.