Review Detail

Private Schools 8547
Overall rating 

I have a learner in this school. I travel approximately 30km every morning and then another 30km in the afternoon to get my child to and from this school. I cannot profess that the school is perfect in every way but what I can say is that every educator that I have dealt with so far has the highest level of responsibily and dedication to our children and this school.

The pass rate of the school does speak for itself but what has impacted me is that this is a standard for each and every grade in the school. Every child is encouraged to perform at his / her highest level and 99% of the time this does happen. We do have the occassional parent who assumes that they have perfect children who can do no wrong!

Again I say, I also have issues with some of the things that the school does, which school doesn't?

Till then, I will continue travelling the ridiculous km I do to get my child to school and very soon my second born will be here to!!

My heartfelt appreciation to the teachers and principal of this school who continue regardless of the verbal abuse they receive.
N
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 5

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account