Review Detail

Tulip Secondary School
Private Schools 28212
Overall rating 

Tulip dosen't need any new teachers they have the best in every department ....Mr Hungwa "chief" ,Mr Mhlanga who never gave me a distiction and the best teacher who can get the class going , Mr Pule one of the best computer teachers thanks to him i have a busary and by far the best teacher I ever had,Maam Ndlamlenze i wish she could be my lecture her class was always exciting just like biology (Mr Mhlanga) ,tourism (Maam Ramasuga) lol we always drove her crazy...Mr Ndaba (!!!3 good ones!!!) lol best deputy principal in the world if you come early every day!!!! you will understand why..Maam Ndlovu very intelligent teacher who makes shakespear sound like a exiciting movie ..MR Masabalala a teacher that always finds every way to understand a student just like Maam Ndlamlenze when she was teaching ISIZULU.Maam Msomali i always failed maths but I passed it in the end thanks to her..MAAM NYANDENI- you know you can search every part of the globe you wont find another person who can inspire you like the way she does ,shes the best principal,best pastor,best teacher and the greatest motivator.......TULIP IS THE BEST SCHOOL !!!!! NO NEED FOR CHANGE !!!!!!
PM
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 12 2

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account