Vuleka St Joseph’s seeks to provide an excellent and affordable education to all boys.
Vuleka St Joseph’s, rooted in its Christian identity and Anglican ethos will:
- Grow boys into young men of honour, faith and justice, contributing to South African society and the future of the country
- Teach a model of masculinity, which is not defined by materialism, physical strength or domination of women, but rather by courage, compassion, defence of the weak, integrity, reason and the power of intellect
- Offer a curriculum designed to develop the unlimited potential of each boy
- Foster a teaching methodology grounded in current neuropsychological research and practice
- Enable meaningful participation in an extramural program which plays its part in the holistic development of each boy
- Make use of its historical and environmental context to enrich the learning experience of each boy.
Drawing on the life of St Joseph, the values for which the school stands are humility, compassion, faith and trust in God, respecting and honouring self, family, school and society and celebrating the dignity of work.